Thursday, March 17, 2011

100th Post

Wahoo!  Triple digits!

To celebrate, I'm giving something away to one of my loyal followers!  

First, I did some research into how to be 100% sure I was randomly selecting a winner.  I stumbled upon www.random.org, a group that uses atmospheric noise as a source for it's algorithms.  Exciting, eh?


I took a list of all my followers, and after dropping the few that I know wouldn't want a miniature (my mom, wife and a friend who doesn't game) and I plugged it into random.org's list sequence randomizer thingy.  But since when is one ever good enough?  So I made 9 more lists, giving me 10.  Here's a link to the google doc with the lists: link(Let me know if that link doesn't work)

Now that I have a sufficient amount of randomness, it's time to randomly pick the random list for the random winner!


Tossing 1-10 into their random number generator resulted in using list number...
And then I asked for a random number between 1 and 17, and I got...
So who's number 7 on list 3?  Why it's... 


The Brotha!

The Brotha (of Can a Brotha get a Six), you are the winner of a magnetized plastic warjack kit*!  Let me know which faction you'd like and sooner than you can believe it, you'll have a magnetic masterpiece!  Congratulations!!
*If you only play Hordes or don't play Warmachine, we'll figure something else out.

3 comments:

  1. I am truly honored! I'd like the Cryx Heavy Warjack! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cryx is a great choice! Congrats (even if I'm a bit envious!)!

    ReplyDelete